Logo

PARISH HOUSE

Abington Presbyterian Church

This comprehensive renovation of a 1923 Parish House successfully returned the use of the building to the Church, repairing unsafe conditions, improving the building’s thermal envelope, and installing air conditioning and updating all building systems without compromising the building’s interiors, all within the constraints of a tight budget and the need to ensure that improvements would be durable and easily maintained. Work included reconfiguration of the lower floor for new uses and restoration of the lost grandeur of the auditorium on the main floor. CICADA also worked with the Church to develop a comprehensive plan to improve accessibility within their three-building complex.

<<   |   >>