- Sacred Spaces Civic Places Event - with CICADA and St. James School
- Come visit us!
- Early Learning Gets Physical
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- CICADA's Geoff Klein Receives Architectural License!
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Community Revitalization: How to Bring a Community Back from the Brink, In the Age of Gentrification
- Project HOME's Hub of Hope Doors Open January 2018
- Phase I of Rivera Recreation and Mann Older Adult Center Breaks Ground
- Mary Holland, AIA recently attended the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Summit in Washington, D.C. Here’s her takeaway
- Benchmark School INNOVATION SPACE Groundbreaking
- Dox Thrash House
- We're Hiring!
- Work at PHA's Mann Rivera - Phase 1 Under Way!
- Leverage 2018 Sponsorship and Gala!
- CICADA Designer Dana Rice on RePoint Philadelphia and Preservation in Design and Development
- Offering Hope to the Homeless with Hub of Hope
- PHA's North Central Phase II Site Visit!
- Mary Holland at SCUP in Nashville TN
- CICADA and DesignPhila Open Studio Crawl!
- CICADA at the 22nd Annual Bowling Ball!
- Ribbon Cutting at Vernon Road Shopping District
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
Studio Staff Openings
CICADA Architecture/Planning, Inc., is a mission-driven team of talented individuals brought together by a mutual passion to create thoughtful architecture for communities and education institutions. As we look to expand our collaborative team of designers, we seek qualified candidates who would be impassioned and motivated to create engaging buildings and places that enhance the quality of life for the communities we serve. Ideal candidates would be nimble, highly-organized individuals with either a B.Arch or M.Arch degree, skilled in Revit , AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and Photoshop.
Resumes and a PDF portfolio of no longer than 10 pages can be emailed to Daryn Edwards, Director of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Managers/Architects: Good interpersonal skills, adept at identifying challenges and how to solve them; experience with affordable housing, community development and/or institutional/higher education projects; efficient and systematic; as well as being able to understand and manage project delivery from concept to close-out with 5-10 years of experience.
Architectural Designer: Recent graduates who are working towards becoming a registered architect. We value your continuing education, encourage your ambition and we believe in supporting the professional development of our team.
Interior Designer: Material research savvy, well-versed in current material trends and excellent color sense are essential skills required to work with both our clients and our collaborative staff. 2-5 years of experience is preferred.
Internships: We are a coop-friendly firm that works with universities to offer students an opportunity to learn valuable, real-world skills while working towards your degree in design or architecture.
Resumes and a PDF portfolio of no longer than 10 pages can be emailed to: email@example.com.
*Link to work samples/portfolio is acceptable.