- Come visit us!
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
Administrative Staff Opening
CICADA Architecture/Planning, Inc., a dynamic, growing architecture firm has an opening for an administrative/marketing person with the right blend of creativity and discipline to help us continue to grow. The successful applicant will have a background in business and marketing/advertising, excellent writing skills, and an eye for graphic design. This position requires an ability to work independently and as a part of our core administrative team, and offers a chance for growth and leadership. Click here to read more about the position.
Studio Staff Openings
CICADA Architecture/Planning, Inc., is a mission-driven team of talented individuals brought together by a mutual passion to create thoughtful architecture for communities and education institutions. As we look to expand our collaborative team of designers, we seek qualified candidates who would be impassioned and motivated to create engaging buildings and places that enhance the quality of life for the communities we serve. Ideal candidates would be nimble, highly-organized individuals with either a B.Arch or M.Arch degree, skilled in Revit , AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and Photoshop.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and work samples* to Daryn Edwards, Director of Design, via email at email@example.com.
Inquisitive, thorough and design-driven with 1-3 years of experience
Good interpersonal skills, adept at identifying challenges and how to solve them; experience with institutional/higher education projects; efficient and systematic; as well as being able to understand and manage project delivery from concept to close-out with 5-10 years of experience
*Link to work samples/portfolio is acceptable.