- Sacred Spaces Civic Places Event - with CICADA and St. James School
- Come visit us!
- Early Learning Gets Physical
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- CICADA's Geoff Klein Receives Architectural License!
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Community Revitalization: How to Bring a Community Back from the Brink, In the Age of Gentrification
- Project HOME's Hub of Hope Doors Open January 2018
- Phase I of Rivera Recreation and Mann Older Adult Center Breaks Ground
- Mary Holland, AIA recently attended the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Summit in Washington, D.C. Here’s her takeaway
- Benchmark School INNOVATION SPACE Groundbreaking
- Dox Thrash House
- We're Hiring!
- Work at PHA's Mann Rivera - Phase 1 Under Way!
- Leverage 2018 Sponsorship and Gala!
- CICADA Designer Dana Rice on RePoint Philadelphia and Preservation in Design and Development
- Offering Hope to the Homeless with Hub of Hope
- PHA's North Central Phase II Site Visit!
- Mary Holland at SCUP in Nashville TN
- CICADA and DesignPhila Open Studio Crawl!
- CICADA at the 22nd Annual Bowling Ball!
- Ribbon Cutting at Vernon Road Shopping District
- PHA's North Central II is Looking Good!
- Benchmark School's Innovation Space Ribbon Cutting!
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
Studio Staff Openings
CICADA Architecture/Planning is a mission-driven team of designers brought together by a mutual passion to create thoughtful architecture for communities and educational institutions.
We are seeking Project Architects and Interior Designers who are inquisitive, thorough and design-driven, and who are motivated to create engaging buildings and spaces that enhance the quality of life for the communities we serve. The mission at CICADA is to bring thoughtful design to a complex world.
Ideal candidates would be nimble, highly-organized individuals with either a B.Arch or M.Arch degree, skilled in Revit , AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop. Familiarity with Rhino and the full Adobe Design Suite a plus!
Resumes and a PDF portfolio of no longer than 10 pages can be emailed to Daryn Edwards, Director of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Architect: Good interpersonal skills, adept at identifying challenges and how to solve them; experience with community development and/or institutional/higher education projects; efficient and systematic as well as being able to understand and manage project delivery, and staff, from concept to close-out with 5-10 years of experience.
Interior Designer: ability to work independently to research and develop sample boards/presentations; expertise in layout, color, lighting, material and fabric selection, furniture and all installations; work collaboratively with architects, clients and contractors; research and follow industry trends and best practices; creative, passionate with a high self-expectation for quality and 3-5 years of experience
*Link to work samples/portfolio is acceptable.