- Come visit us!
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
PennDesign Women in Architecture
Tracy Siegle and Mary Holland are participating in the PennDesign Women in Architecture program, pairing a working professional architect with an architecture student. The programs goal is to increase the incidence and visibility of women in architecture, bring awareness to the gender disparity that exists in the profession and cultivating the next generation of leaders in the industry.