- Sacred Spaces Civic Places Event - with CICADA and St. James School
- Come visit us!
- Early Learning Gets Physical
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- CICADA's Geoff Klein Receives Architectural License!
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Community Revitalization: How to Bring a Community Back from the Brink, In the Age of Gentrification
- Project HOME's Hub of Hope Doors Open January 2018
- Phase I of Rivera Recreation and Mann Older Adult Center Breaks Ground
- Mary Holland, AIA recently attended the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Summit in Washington, D.C. Here’s her takeaway
- Benchmark School INNOVATION SPACE Groundbreaking
- Dox Thrash House
- We're Hiring!
- Work at PHA's Mann Rivera - Phase 1 Under Way!
- Leverage 2018 Sponsorship and Gala!
- CICADA Designer Dana Rice on RePoint Philadelphia and Preservation in Design and Development
- Offering Hope to the Homeless with Hub of Hope
- PHA's North Central Phase II Site Visit!
- Mary Holland at SCUP in Nashville TN
- New Marketing Coordinator Position at CICADA
- CICADA and DesignPhila Open Studio Crawl!
- CICADA at the 22nd Annual Bowling Ball!
- Ribbon Cutting at Vernon Road Shopping District
- PHA's North Central II is Looking Good!
- Benchmark School's Innovation Space Ribbon Cutting!
- CICADA's Hailey Starolis Featured Article in AIA's CRIT Journal!
- CICADA and COVID-19
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
New Marketing Coordinator Position at CICADA
CICADA Architecture/Planning collaborates with clients and communities by designing engaging and thoughtful places that are gracious in form, highly functional and contextual with the natural, man-made, social and cultural environments.
The Marketing Coordinator plays a strategic role in advancing the firm’s mission and vision, ensuring that our efforts align with our goals. This position performs a broad range of business marketing activities including graphic design, proposal writing, public relations, marketing, and business development support.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Point person in the assembly of Proposals including collateral material, coordination with sub-consultants, assisting principals with fee and scope understanding, overall cohesion of final proposals.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFPs and RFQs
- Develop marketing collateral, including graphic design of print and electronic media
- Compose and edit professional correspondence, project descriptions, resumes, press releases and other marketing material for publication.
- Coordinate specialty consultants (photographers, public relations, etc.)
- Working closely with the company’s principals and associates; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Manage social media presence and firm’s website to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Develop and oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR – for new and existing clients.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or an allied design field
- Keen eye for graphic design and photography
- Experience working with, and developing, graphic templates
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Organization and time management skills including an ability to manage and prioritize competing assignments
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with desktop publishing software – Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficiency with word processing software – MS Office Suite required
- Experience in an architectural, landscape architecture or design firm is beneficial but not required
- Recent graduates and young professionals with up to 10 years of experience
Please send a link to or copies of graphic design portfolio directly to Daryn Edwards