- Sacred Spaces Civic Places Event - with CICADA and St. James School
- Come visit us!
- Early Learning Gets Physical
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- CICADA's Geoff Klein Receives Architectural License!
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Community Revitalization: How to Bring a Community Back from the Brink, In the Age of Gentrification
- Project HOME's Hub of Hope Doors Open January 2018
- Phase I of Rivera Recreation and Mann Older Adult Center Breaks Ground
- Mary Holland, AIA recently attended the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Summit in Washington, D.C. Here’s her takeaway
- Benchmark School INNOVATION SPACE Groundbreaking
- Dox Thrash House
- We're Hiring!
- Work at PHA's Mann Rivera - Phase 1 Under Way!
- Leverage 2018 Sponsorship and Gala!
- CICADA Designer Dana Rice on RePoint Philadelphia and Preservation in Design and Development
- Offering Hope to the Homeless with Hub of Hope
- PHA's North Central Phase II Site Visit!
- Mary Holland at SCUP in Nashville TN
- CICADA is seeking a Director of Marketing
- CICADA and DesignPhila Open Studio Crawl!
- CICADA at the 22nd Annual Bowling Ball!
- Ribbon Cutting at Vernon Road Shopping District
- PHA's North Central II is Looking Good!
- Benchmark School's Innovation Space Ribbon Cutting!
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
Mary Holland at SCUP in Nashville TN
Enjoy these photos of the beautiful Nashville City Skyline, as see from the famed John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge;
A view of the Pedestrian Bridge as it crosses from Downtown Nashville into the suburbs of East Nashville;
The Korean War Veterans Memorial Bridge with its sweeping arch, as it spans the Cumberland River just downstream from the Pedestrian Bridge;
And what visit to Nashville is complete without a trip to the Country Music Hall of Fame?
Finally, the Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash museums on South Third Street.