- Sacred Spaces Civic Places Event - with CICADA and St. James School
- Come visit us!
- Early Learning Gets Physical
- Architects Action Day 2017
- Shaping the Visitor Experience
- CICADA's Geoff Klein Receives Architectural License!
- Collaborative Firm Volunteer for Mixed-Use Building
- Celebrating 10th PARK(ing) Day Philadelphia
- We're Hiring!
- Kebony's Top 100 Architecture Firm Blogs
- Community Revitalization: How to Bring a Community Back from the Brink, In the Age of Gentrification
- Project HOME's Hub of Hope Doors Open January 2018
- Phase I of Rivera Recreation and Mann Older Adult Center Breaks Ground
- Mary Holland, AIA recently attended the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Summit in Washington, D.C. Here’s her takeaway
- Benchmark School INNOVATION SPACE Groundbreaking
- Dox Thrash House
- We're Hiring!
- Work at PHA's Mann Rivera - Phase 1 Under Way!
- Leverage 2018 Sponsorship and Gala!
- CICADA Designer Dana Rice on RePoint Philadelphia and Preservation in Design and Development
- Offering Hope to the Homeless with Hub of Hope
- PHA's North Central Phase II Site Visit!
- Mary Holland at SCUP in Nashville TN
- New Marketing Coordinator Position at CICADA
- CICADA and DesignPhila Open Studio Crawl!
- CICADA at the 22nd Annual Bowling Ball!
- Ribbon Cutting at Vernon Road Shopping District
- PHA's North Central II is Looking Good!
- Benchmark School's Innovation Space Ribbon Cutting!
- CICADA's Hailey Starolis Featured Article in AIA's CRIT Journal!
- CICADA and COVID-19
- Celebrating the Challenge of Difficult Spaces
- NGBS Task Force
- Revitalizing North Central Philadelphia
- Philadelphia University Advancement Council
- Abandoned Woolworth + Leap of Faith = School for City Kids
- How You Make an Impact
- PennDesign Women in Architecture
- Passive House Designers
- Accessibility in Older Buildings
- Quality Child Care Space
- Analyzing Wall Assemblies
- Buildings As Radiators
CICADA and COVID-19
As this public health crisis continues to unfold, please know that the good of our community is our highest priority. We are all striving to understand how best to be of service.
At this point, it appears that the most urgent need is to stop the spread of the virus. To that end, and based on the most current recommendations of the CDC and other public health agencies, we have begun a “work from home” policy. We will continue to provide our full range of services but will limit direct, face-to-face contact at our office, at client offices, and at job sites.
Each member of our team has the tools required to access phone messages, work remotely, collaborate, and set up or attend online meetings. Rest assured that we will continue to operate to serve your needs. We and our team remain available to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us as usual via email or phone, and reach out with any questions or concerns.
Thank you very much,
Mary Holland & Kurt Raymond
Principals, CICADA Architecture/ Planning, Inc.